Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Surprise

Sam and I thought that it would be fun to surprise our kids and take them to Salt lake for the night. We already had to go to Riverton for Jaxons ball games so we packed a few things for the kids and stayed the night. After Jaxon played both games we headed for the Marriott and when we pulled in the kids were very happy. For some reason they love to stay in Hotels as long as there is a pool! We took them Olive Garden then swimming and after they were tired of swimming we went up to the room with treats and watched Nims Island. They loved it! Here are a few pictures of our fun weekend to share with you.



So I guess the Hot Tub is a lot funner than the pool!


Gracie loves to pose for the camera

1 comments:

Barney Family said...

How Fun! I remember when we used to do that as couples to either Salt Lake or Park City.

Hey I am here in Utah until Friday and want to come see your baby. Email me your phone number and I will call you and come down to see you.

Kellie